- Exterior mailbox dimensions: 9" W x 10" H x 19" L
- Interior dimensions: 8" x 8" x 17"
- Mail Slot Opening: 1" H x 6" W
- Post height: 64 inches
- 49" from the bottom of post to top of mailbox (not counting address marker)
- Electrostatic powder coating
- Color Options: Black, White, Bronze, Verde
- 2 keys included with installation instructions
- Made from Rust Proof Case Aluminum
The surface mounted post is designed for either a surface mount, which means you bolt it to a concrete slab, or you can slide the mailbox post on a 4" x 4" wooden post that has been buried in the ground. We strongly suggest the 4 x 4 wooden post be cemented in the ground, and the post should rise 16" from the surface. You will need to shave off the corners of the wood post to allow it to fit in the round whole in the hallow mailbox post. You can also cement in a 3" or 4" metal or PVC post in place of the wood post. Installation is quick and easy and complete instructions are included. From the ground to the top of the actual mailbox, not counting the address marker is 49 inches.
Optional Brass numbers are 2" high and come with an adhesive tape. You apply the numbers yourself. The usable address plaque space is 8 1/8” x 2 ¼”, and a total of five 2" numbers will fit across this space. If you chose this option, you will receive two sets of numbers, one set for each side.
See our full selection of locking mailboxes.