Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Our Through the Wall Payment Drop Safe has a chute which allows envelopes, cash, checks and other similarly sized items securely drop into the safe. The drop slot works best with envelopes no larger than 4-3/4" W x 9-1/2" L and no thicker than 1/2". The drop safe has an electronic keypad to open the safe door. The chute drops the envelopes into the back of the safe which allows the safe to fit tight to the wall the chute passes through.
The face plate for the drop slot is 10-1/4" W x 5-1/2" H. For proper installation the wall cannot be thicker than 4.5" thick, unless you recess the safe into a wall. Click on the inset picture above to view an example of installation. The drop chute includes a saw toothed baffle which is installed inside the safe to help prevent fishing from the drop slot opening.
The drop slot is not weather resistant and is designed for interior use and should not be exposed to direct weather. There is not a flap or a cover over the mail drop slot.
Drop Box Features:
- 1/2" steel plate door to prevent from drilling, punching and prying
- Reinforced, 5 x (1-1/8"dia.) active bolt-lock mechanism for extra security
- Digipaz Electronic Digital Lock with keypad
- 6 digit code
- 4 pre-drilled holes for anchoring
- Rear drop chute
- Operates on 2 standard 9 volt batteries
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof finish
- 1/4" thick hard-plate to protect lock from drilling
- Saw-tooth baffle - helps prevent fishing from drop slot
- Maximum size of envelope for a clear drop is: 4-3/4" W x 9-1/2" L x 1/2" Thick
Drop Box Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 14” (W) x 20” (H) x 14” (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 13-3/4” (W) x 19-3/4” (H) x 11” (D)
- Door Clearance: 10-1/4” (W) x 16-3/8” (H)
- Drop Slot Opening: 6” (W) x 3/4” (H)
- Face plate of chute: 10-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (1/2” solid steel plate)
- Approx storage capacity: 0.75 Cubic Feet
- Weight: approx 103 Lbs. (ships in two separate packages, the main safe and the chute)
This through the wall drop safe is made with a 1/2" laser cut steel plate door. The door is fitted with heavy duty steel bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate. The digital keypad has been designed for fast operation and is easily programmed with your 6 digit personal code. It is also equipped with a "wrong try" lock out mode which locks out after a few failed attempts. This security features keeps a would be thief from making multiple attempts of opening the drop safe. The drop safe keypad operates on two standard 9 volt batteries and includes a back up battery pack which you can quickly plug into the key pad if your batteries fail. The heavy duty safe door is equipped with a chrome plated handle, vault style hinges, and an internal dead-bar to help prevent the door from being removed when the drop safe is locked. Four pre-drilled holes and anchoring hardware are provided for securing the locking drop safe to a concrete floor. This electronic rear-drop depository safe, with through the wall drop chute is perfect for apartment offices to receive rent payments, or other similar uses. The over all size of the safe is 14” (W) x 20” (H) x 14” (D), not including the chute.