Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Our Supreme locking mailbox is made of 14 and 16 gauge electro-galvanized steel and holds over FOUR weeks of average mail. The hopper style drop door keeps someone from reaching into the locked compartment and pulling the letters or packages back out. The maximum sized package with this model will accept is 5.5"H x 10"W x 14.5"L. Perfect for people who order from Amazon or other mail order companies.
The over all dimensions of this mailbox are 12 inches wide x 21 inches deep x 36 inches tall. The secure mail storage area is approx 12"w x 21"d x 25"h. The incoming mail slot is 7-3/4"" high x 10-3/4" wide and allows your postal carrier to easily drop regular size envelopes to med small parcels like prescription drugs and small parcels. This mailbox also includes an out going area that is 1-3/8" high x 10-1/4" wide. Post not included, see options above for post choices.
You can choose a front access door to retrieve the mail from the front or a rear access door so you do not have to step into the street to get your mail out. The Supreme Letter Locker mailbox is approved by the US postal service and is proudly made in the USA. This mailbox can be mounted on a post or in-cased in rock, brick or stucco. Our highly secure extra large locking mailbox is texture powder coated for maximum durability and comes in five color options. The mailbox comes with a 5 pin cam lock which includes 3 keys. Color choices are: Tan (as shown), black, white, grey, and bronze.
Supreme Locking Mailbox Features & Specifications:
- Made in the USA
- Durable Powder Coated finish.
- 5 color choices (White, Bronze, Tan, Black, or Gray)
- Made of 14 and 16 gauge electro-galvanized steel
- Includes 3 keys standard lock, 2 keys with Medeco lock
- Dimensions: 36"H x 12 1/16"W x 21"D
- Weight: approx 85 lbs
- USPS Approved
- Post not included (order using options above)
- Maximum sized package size accepted: 5.5"H x 10"W x 14.5"L
This mailbox has five lock options. While the standard lock is sufficient most of the time, you may feel the need for higher security.
Here are the lock/door options available:
- Level 1: Standard lock with a durable 5 pin lock and a thick 7 gauge stainless steel hook cam latch.
- Level 2: Medeco deadbolt & 10 gauge steel door.
- Level 3: Claw, 5 pin lock, 10 gauge cam lock latch and a 10 gauge steel door.
- Level 4: Medeco deadbolt with claw and 10 gauge steel door.
- Level 5: Combination lock, with 3 digit tumbler digits.
Looking for a more attractive mailbox? See the Curbvault High Security Locking Mailbox!