Package Master Lockable Mailbox
- Free with order over $100.
The locked cavity is kept secure with a with a 12 disc wafer lock and includes 3 keys. Also the patented anti-pry latch keeps a mail thief from prying the door open with a screw driver or pry bar. An optional 3 digit combination lock allows quick access without the use of a key. Easy to set or change in a few minutes or less. See our full selection of lockable mail boxes.
- Dimensions: 12” W x 21.5” D x 16.5” H (see dimensional diagram below, click to enlarge)
- Outgoing mail slot is: 11.9” W x 2.5” H x 15.8” D
- Incoming mail accepts packages: 2.5” to 2.8” H x 10.25” W
- Secure mail storage area: 10.8” W x 5.1” H x 19.3” L
- Weight Approx 53
- USPS Approved
- 12 and 14 gauge Electro Galvanized Steel
- Hardware and hinge are made from stainless steel
- Durable heavy duty powder coated finish
- 5 color Choices: black, white, bronze, or granite
- Fast-Trak mounting system allows for quick installation
- Anti-pry locking mechanism on door
- Lock: 12 disc wafer lock with 3 keys
- Optional 3 digit combination lock
- Includes reflective address numbers
This secure mailbox is made of 12 and 14 gauge powder-coated galvanized steel and comes in 5 color choices (black, white, bronze, and granite). Galaxy color option is no longer available. This mailbox can be used for both residential and commercial mail delivery and is USPS Approved.
This lockable mailbox has an optional newspaper holder which can be mounted on the mailbox post. It is made of 16- and 14- gauge galvanized steel and will come in the color of your mailbox color choice.
The optional mailbox post comes in two styles. The in ground post, goes into the ground or you can choose the surface mounted post, which is bolted to a surface, like a concrete slab.
Optional Spreader Bar: This locking mailbox can also be mounted in multiples. Meaning more than one lockable mailbox on a single post. The optional spreader bars come in three sizes; double, triple and quadruple, so you can mount 2, 3 or even 4 mailboxes on a single post. This works well if your neighbor or neighbors share an area where you mailbox.