Locking Mailbox with Combination Lock Option
- Free with order over $100.
- Made in the USA!
- Combination Lock or key lock option (includes 3 keys)
- Durable powder coated finish
- Colors: Black, Green, Grey, Brown and White
- USPS APPROVED
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Gauge: Top & sides = 18 gauge; Bottom 16 gauge; Door 12 gauge
- Dust-proof, shuttered lock prevents corrosion of lock cylinder
- Front access door
- Belgium Euro lock included with key lock option
- Key Lock includes 3 keys
- Post options: in ground, surface mount or wood post bracket
- Optional posts include mounting hardware
- Optional Vinyl Lettering
Gorge Locking Mailbox Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 15" H x 10 - 5/8" W (with flag) x 21" D
- Material: Galvanized steel: Door = 12 gauge; Top & sides 18 gauge; Bottom pan 16 gauge
- Drop slot opening: 3 1/2" high by 10" wide by 9" deep
- Combination lock options does not need electricity or batteries
- Mailbox weight: 28 lbs
- Made in the USA
Optional Post Specifications:
- Both in ground and surface posts are 4" x 4" extruded 1/8' wall aircraft-grade aluminum
- Surface mounted post is 30" long
- In-ground post is 48" long
At the top of the page, below the price you will see several options: Mailbox color, lock option and post option. The in ground mailbox post means you will need to dig a small hole to insert the post to keep it from falling over. A bag of cement will secure the post in the ground. The in ground mailbox post has a flat plate welded only on the top and the mailbox is secured to it with the included bolts.
A surface mounted post means you have an existing cement pad or sidewalk and plan to secure the post and mailbox to the existing surface. The surface mounted post has a flat plate welded to both ends, one end is secured to the cement (bolts NOT included). The other end is where you will secure the mailbox with the included mounting bolts.