Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Made in the USA this Locking Mailbox has both the capacity to store your delivered mail for over two weeks and the security to help keep your mail safe from mail theft. The overall dimensions of this mailbox are 15" high x 10-5/8" wide (with flag) x 21" deep. Optional vinyl lettering can be added. Please note in the comments section at check out where you would like the lettering, ie front top, front bottom, or side.
With the optional combination lock or the standard key lock you can be sure your mailbox will be a safe and secure receptacle to receive your incoming USPS mail. The mechanical combination lock requires no electricity or batteries. The key lock is specifically made for this mailbox brand and drill resistant. Key lock includes 3 keys. This locking drop box does not have an out going mail slot. In order to give this mailbox the largest possible incoming mail drop slot the out going mail area is not included. We highly recommend taking your out going mail at your local post office to help protect your mail from theft.
Remember most mail theft is either taken from a non-locking mailbox, or taken when your out going mail flag is up and someone drives up, and quickly takes your out going mail.The mail drop hopper door closes off when opened to drop mail in. When the door closes the mail is safely dropped into the secure receptacle.
The large incoming hopper door mail drop opening is 3-1/2" high by 10" wide by 9" deep, envelopes, magazines, small packages, or a box of personal checks, can easily be deposited into the secure locking storage compartment. There is not an outgoing mail shelf, so it accepts larger items. This locking mailbox is Made in the USA.
Gorge Locking Mailbox Features:
- Made in the USA!
- Combination Lock or key lock option (includes 3 keys)
- Durable powder coated finish
- Colors: Black, Green, Grey, Brown and White
- USPS APPROVED
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Gauge: Top & sides = 18 gauge; Bottom 16 gauge; Door 12 gauge
- Dust-proof, shuttered lock prevents corrosion of lock cylinder
- Front or rear retrieval access door
- Belgium Euro lock included with key lock option
- Key Lock includes 3 keys
- Post options: in ground, surface mount or wood post bracket
- Optional posts include mounting hardware
- Optional Vinyl Lettering
Gorge Locking Mailbox Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 15" H x 10 - 5/8" W (with flag) x 21" D
- Material: Galvanized steel: Door = 12 gauge; Top & sides 18 gauge; Bottom pan 16 gauge
- Drop slot opening: 3 1/2" high by 10" wide by 9" deep
- Combination lock options does not need electricity or batteries
- Mailbox weight: 28 lbs
- Made in the USA
At the top of the page, below the price you will see several options: Mailbox color, lock option and post option. The in ground mailbox post means you will need to dig a small hole to insert the post to keep it from falling over. A bag of cement will secure the post in the ground. The in ground mailbox post has a flat plate welded only on the top and the mailbox is secured to it with the included bolts.
A surface mounted post means you have an existing cement pad or sidewalk and plan to secure the post and mailbox to the existing surface. The surface mounted post has a flat plate welded to both ends, one end is secured to the cement (bolts NOT included). The other end is where you will secure the mailbox with the included mounting bolts.