Large Walk or Drive Up Secure Payment Dropbox
- Free with order over $100.
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
This dropbox accept payments and works as a drive up or walk up dropbox. The hopper style door keeps anyone from reaching in and pulling items out. When the drop hopper style door is opened the back closes off keeping someone from reaching in and pull payments or envelopes out. It easily accepts small items like money bags, small boxes of checks, prescription drugs, magazines, and other similar sized items.
This large locking payment dropbox has a key or combination lock option. The heavy duty lock will help keep your incoming drops secure and the combination lock option does not use batteries and works well in all weather conditions. An optional flag kit can be used for those who wish to use as a mailbox.
Four color choices: Gray, Black, Brown and Green. This dropbox has powder coating finish which will stand up to the harshest climates, minimal care is required. This unit is made in the USA and comes with a manufacturers warrant against defect. Vinyl lettering is optional, if you do not add lettering it will be only painted.
There are two post options. An in ground post which requires a holes to be dug and cement used to secure in the ground. The other options is a surface mounted post which has a plate on the bottom of the post which allows you to bolt to a hard surface.
Large Mailbox Specifications and Features:
- Heavy electro-galvanized steel Black powder coat finish
- Stainless steel drill resistant lock (optional combo lock)
- Hopper door helps prevent fishing or reaching into the dropbox
- Large incoming slot 10” W x 4” H
- Overall Dimensions: 10-3/8" W x 18 H x 22-1/8" D (19-7/8" not counting overhang)
- Material: Galvanized steel: Top & sides = 18 gauge, Bottom pan = 16 gauge, Door = 12 gauge
- Made in the USA
- Typically ships same or next business day
The locking mailbox posts are 4" x 4" extruded 1/8" wall aircraft-grade aluminum tube. The in-ground mailbox post has a single mounting plate welded to the top and pre-drilled to match our mailboxes. The surface mounted post has two mounting plates, the bottom for mounting to the sidewalk and the top plate for mounting to the mailbox.