Large Rural Locking Mailbox 3 Gauge Steel Extra Heavy Duty Mailbox
- Free with order over $100.
Built to withstand the most baseball bats or even a snow plow running it down this 1/4" steel large mailbox is built to last. Made in the USA our heavy duty locking mailbox is 12" wide by 12" high by 23" long. Please note this mailbox is for incoming mail only and does not have an outgoing mail tray or flag. We advise taking all out going mail to your local post office.
The drop opening on this secure mailbox is 11.5" wide and 1.75" high. It will accept standard mail such as envelops, magazines and manila envelopes as well as small parcels like dvd's or other thin packages. The access door is made from of 3/16" reinforced steel with a continuous weld steel hinge.
There are 3 lock options. The standard 7 pin tubular lock is secure however if you desire an upgrade there is the option for the Medeco secure lock or the slam lock which does not require you to turn the key to lock it back closed. Simply close the door and it will automatically lock.
Large Rural Locking Mailbox Specifications:
- Outside dimensions 12″ Wide x 12″ High x 23″ Depth.
- Drop Slot opening 1 3/4″ x 11 1/2″ Incoming mail slot, keeps hands out!
- Holds average of 2 weeks of incoming mail storage
- 1/4″ steel shell with Continuous welded steel hinge
- 3/16″ reinforced steel doors.
- All hand welded design. (No spot welds or rivets)
- 7 Pin Tubular lock. (upgradable to Medeco or slam lock)
- Durable Powder Coated in Black or Gray
- Free 1-3/4″ vinyl adhesive address numbers for the front door.
- Two post options, In Ground or Surface Mount
- Pre-drilled holes in bottom for post mounting
- Made in the USA
Two post options. Choose either the in ground steel post which requires you to dig a hole and cement it into the ground, or a surface mounted post which has a steel plate on the bottom which can be bolted to most existing hard surfaces like sidewalks.
Free vinyl address numbers are available and will be placed on the front of the mailbox.