Our Large Top-Loading Depository Safe is a B-rated depository drop safes. This safe is designed for ease of use and is great for the quick and secure drop of cash or check for convenient stores, hotel, churches, gas stations, car-washes, restaurants and more. Simply place your cash, checks, envelopes or bank bag in the rotary hopper drop and rotate to drop the items into the secure safe. This deposit drop safe is made of heavy gauge sturdy steel with a cylindrical hopper that turns 360 degrees: a feature which makes phishing items out virtually impossible.
The cylindrical drop hopper is 4.25" wide and 9" long and 5" deep. It will easily accept a standard bank bag. You can quickly access the safe with your personal code. You can program it quickly and easily. Access code must consist of 6 digits
The safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
Large Rotary Drop Safe Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 10-1/4” (W) x 24” (H) x 14-1/4” (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 10” (W) x 17” (H) x 11-1/2” (D)
- Door Opening: 7.5” (W) x 14.5” (H)
- Rotary Drop Opening: 4-1/4” (W) x 9” (L) x 5" (D)
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (1/2” solid steel plate)
- Cubic Feet: 1.13
- Weight: 90 Lbs.
Large Rotary Drop Safe Details:
- 5 active chrome locking bolts 1-1/4" dia.
- Battery powered Electronic Keypad (Uses One 9 volt battery)
- Securam high-security electronic lock
- 4 Pre-drilled anchor holes (bottom)
- Bolting hardware included for concrete floors
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability
- 2.5" thick door with 1/2" solid steel-plate to prevent prying
- Drill resistant hard-plate
- Spring-loaded re-locker
- Low battery alert
- Automatic Re-lock
- Access code must consist of 6 digits
Entry of 4 consecutive invalid codes results in a 5-minute penalty time period