Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Perfect as a parcel drop for the home or as a large drop box for the office. The elephantrunk parcel drop box is always available for deliveries even when you're not. Perfect for the office or any commercial building our drop box provides you with peace of mind so that your parcel deliveries are no longer missed or go missing. Boxes as large as 11.5” x 9.3” x 7.3” can be dropped in the hopper door.
Looking for a smaller drop box? Check out our Through the Wall Drop Box or the Through The Door Drop Slot with Receptacle.
This full service receptacle can receive multiple parcels, it also includes an outgoing partition for your outbound shipments which also acts as vacation stopper for those times when you don't want to receive parcels. The partition sets into the incoming hopper drop area and keeps a package(s) from going into the secure drop area. It is easily removed which allows the drop box to be used as an incoming drop box.
The sturdy design is made from cast aluminum and heavy gauge powder coated steel and comes in four decorator friendly colors, black, red, white and oil rubbed bronze to match most environments. It embodies a variety of architectural styles and adds a splash of curb appeal to your home or office. Heavy gauge steel and cast aluminum panels fully powder coated for durability and long lasting beauty. Powder coat colors include red, white, oil rubbed bronze, and black. All components are completely powder coated and finished to eliminate corrosion within part joints. This large parcel drop box is not approved for US postal service delivery.
Parcel Drop Box Features:
- Components are fully powder coated after assembly
- Includes hardware to mount to hard scape or wood decking
- Overall Dimensions: 37.2” high x 17.8” wide x 16”
- Drop Box weight: 40 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 46.5 lbs.
Drop Box Specifications:
- Retrieval door and sides 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Rotating drum: 14 gauge (2.0mm) cast aluminum and 18 gauge (1.0mm) galvanized steel
- Roof, Service door, front body, handles and floor: 14 gauge (2.0mm) cast aluminum
- Assembly hardware: Stainless steel hinges
- Lock: Pry-resistant three point lock
- Includes 2 keys
- Components are fully powder coated after assembly
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is the largest parcel the Parcel Drop Box can accept? 11.5” x 9.3” x 7.3”
- Can the drop box receive more than one (1) parcel? Yes, it can receive multiple parcels, however it is limited to the capacity of the overall dimensions.
- What are the overall dimensions? They are 37.2” high x 17.8” wide x 16” deep
- What colors does the drop box come in? At present it is available in Black, White, Red and Oil Rubbed Bronze.
- Can I install my parcel drop box behind a gate in my backyard? It is best to install near the location to which your parcels are typically delivered. If in doubt of your proposed location, speak to your delivery driver directly for his/her recommendation. Most delivery companies are not allowed to enter a backyard. The delivery driver must be able to freely access your drop box.
- Is this drop box waterproof? Although weather is always a key factor in the design of any outdoor product, we recommend that you place your drop box in a covered area. We also advise that you redirect any sprinklers to prevent them from hitting the drop box, as this will reduce the life of the finish. Choose a protective location, such as on a porch or under an eave, and away from sprinklers.
- Do I have to anchor my Parcel Drop Box to the ground? We highly recommend that you anchor the Parcel Drop Box as described in the instructions. You can anchor your Large Parcel Drop Box to a hard scaped or wooden surface. It will require drilling a hole into the surface, so make sure you pick the right location.
- What tools are required to install the Drop Box? In addition to the hardware that comes with your Parcel Drop Box you will need the following; a drill suitable for drilling into masonry or wood, a Phillips head screwdriver, a hex or adjustable wrench, and either a 5/8” masonry bit (if installing in hardscape) or a ¼” wood drill bit (if installing on a wood deck/porch).
- Can I order more keys? For added security we, do not keep copies or a record of keys, but we do have key blanks available; please either email or call for additional keys.
- My carrier is still delivering my parcels to my porch, what can I do? If after you have installed the Location Placard next to your front door and they still don’t deliver to your drop box, talk to the delivery driver directly and make him/her aware of its location. In many cases, you can specify where you want your delivery made at the time you make your purchase. For example, type “Please deliver to my parcel drop located on porch” in the special instructions field during checkout.
- Can I use the parcel drop box for receiving mail as well as my parcels? The parcel drop is NOT intended to replace a mailbox. Its primary purpose is to receive parcel deliveries. However, it is at the discretion of your USPS carrier to decide whether they will deliver mail to it.
- Where do I store my outgoing partition? When not in use, it is best to keep it in the lower compartment of the unit so it is readily available and is not misplaced. I will be out of town and do not want any deliveries while I am gone.
- How do I communicate this to the delivery company drivers? The Parcel Drop Box is equipped with a bright yellow “No Deliveries” indicator to suspend deliveries. This is neatly tucked under the eave of the Parcel Drop Box roof above the incoming door. Simply swing it down in front of the door so the carrier can see it.
- How do I clean my Large Parcel Drop Box? We recommend that you use a very mild detergent with a soft cloth. Due to the textured surface,try and avoid any material that would leave a residue.
- Does the Parcel Drop Box come with a warranty? Yes, it comes with a Limited End-User Warranty. This warranty is printed on the carton.