Extra Large Free Standing Parcel Drop Box
- Free with order over $100.
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Extra Large Free Standing Parcel Drop Box is made of galvanized steel and has a durable power coated finish and a stainless steel incoming mail slot and stainless steel accents. This large package drop box is perfect for the home or office. Use for receiving Amazon deliveries as well as UPS and FedEx large envelopes and small packages.
The hopper style opening has a soft closing mechanism both elegant and silent. The heavy duty cam lock allows for secure access to retrieve your packages. The hopper style parcel drop compartment is 13.5″ W x 12″ D x 7 H
Built from thick heavy gauge galvanized steel and a stainless steel incoming mail slot hopper style drop door with stainless steel accents. Heavy duty lock and 2 keys are included along with mounting bolts for concrete or masonry applications.
Parcel Drop Box Features & Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 18" wide x 13" deep x 43.5" high
- Drop Compartment: 13.5″ W x 12″ D x 7 H
- Maximum package size: 13.5″ W x 7″ H x 10″ D
- Galvanized steel & stainless steel drop door
- Durable outdoor Cam Lock
- Includes 2 keys
- Anti-fishing soft close hopper door
- Durable powder coated finish
- Made of 18 gauge steel
- Includes mounting bolts for masonry application
This locking drop box easily mounts to and hard flat surface. Simply set in the exact spot you have, mark holes located in the bottom of the drop box, drill holes in surface and secure with bolts. An optional direct bury mount can be purchased with above option.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there anything else I should know about this drop box? They handle larger parcels with the hopper door mechanism. They make a great indoor key drop or security drop (such as at an airport, security check point, etc).
- What keeps someone from reaching in and taking the parcel out. This package drop box is equipped with a hopper style drop door. This is similar to the ones the USPS uses. When the parcel drop door is opened to accept the parcel, the hopper closes off the opening which keeps someone from reaching in. When the door is closed the package is dropped down into the locked cavity.