Envelope Drop Through Wall with Electronic Keypad Access
- Free with order over $100.
This B-rated envelope drop safe is designed to easily accept standard envelopes 4-3/4" x 9-1/2". This drop safe is for interior applications, which means the drop slot needs to be under some type of cover. This envelope dropbox works perfect for convenient stores, hotels, churches, gas stations, car washes, restaurants and more. You might ask what is a B rated safe? A "B" rated safe is a safe with at least a 1/4-inch thick steel body and a 1/2-inch this steel door.
Please note, this chute length is designed for wall thicknesses no greater than 4.5 inches. For thicker walls the receptacle (body) of the safe will need to be recessed into the wall.
The drop slot is 6” (W) x 3/4” (H). This means a standard #9 business envelope can easily be dropped through the slot and down into the chute.
The locking drop box is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door which has spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.The door is equipped with a brushed chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked. Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are included for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
Electronic keypad specifications:
- Up to 7 users code (Master code, Supervisor code and 5 others users code)
- Dual Model Control is provided (Single Model and Dual User Mode)
- 1-10 digit code setting.
- Time Delay Option is available.
- Management Reset Code Provided
- Best for multiple users
- Reinforced, 5 x (1-1/8"dia.) active bolt-lock mechanism for extra security
- For wall thicknesses up to 4.5 inches
- 4 pre-drilled holes for anchoring (mounting hardware included)
- Face plate of chute: 10-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability
- 1/4" thick hard-plate to protect lock from drilling
- Saw-tooth baffle is installed inside safe to prevent fishing from drop slot
- Recommended maximum size of envelope for a clear drop is: 4-3/4" x 9-1/2"
- Exterior Dimensions: 14” (W) x 20” (H) x 14” (D)
- Ground to End of Chute: 38.5"
- Ground to where slot starts: 35.5"
- Chute: 19" x 7-1/2" x 2"
- Drop Slot: 6” (W) x 3/4” (H)
- Receptacle Door Opening: 10-1/4” (W) x 16-3/8” (H)
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (1/2” solid steel plate)
- Cubic Feet: 1.73
- Weight: 103 Lbs. (Note: this safe ships in two separate boxes, the main safe and the chute)
- Color = Black