Curbvault High Security Locking Mailbox
Once mail is deposited into the Curbvault Locking Mailbox it falls to the deep base, where it can only be accessed by opening the rear highly secure panel.Curbvault Locking Mailbox Features & Specifications:
- Indestructible 1/8" thick seam welded plate steel (resists baseball bats, bullets, pipe bombs).
- The ultimate defense against mail and identity theft.
- Detail instructions included to mount on concrete pad.
- A great alternative to brick.
- Vehicular "break-away" safety mount included.
- At-home "catch tray" for easy mail retrieval away from traffic.
- Self-locking door with rear retrieval access.
- Converter tray for "drive up" front retrieval access.
- Meets and exceeds all postal regulations
- Oversized deposit door opening, no slot.
- 4 fashionable colors of ever enduring power coating, inside and out.
- Welded steel rods instead of breakable hinges.
- Huge storage capacity to prevent "mail holding".
- (3,200 cubic inch capacity).
- Exclusive, mildew-resistant condensation system; water tight.
- Larger, newly designed red flag made of 1/8" steel
- 50 ½” outside total height.
- 35" from base to front door pivot (outside height front).
- 12” x 13 ½” base dimensions .
- 14” from inside front door to inside back wall.
- 11 5/8” x 13 ½” deposit door opening.
- 11” x 11 3/8” real door opening.
- Weight: Approx 94 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Buy our discounted locking mailboxes online with confidence. Your online purchase is safe with our secure server ordering. Review our satisfaction guarantee. Shop our best selling Curbside Secure Mailboxes, and great deals, for the most secure locked mail boxes on the market.