Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
This is a "B" rated safe with a rear hopper door receptacle. The "B" rating means this safe has at least a 1/4" steel body and a 1/2" steel door. The hooper door means when you pull the door open the back closes off making it difficult to fish items out. When the hopper door is closed the item drops into the secure safe compartment. The hopper door opening measures: 4" d x 2-3/4" h x 10-1/2 w.
This depository safe has a rear hopper door which allows cash, checks, or envelopes to be quickly dropped into the safe without the safe door needing to be opened. The heavy gauge walls of the cash drop safe are coated in a electro-static powder coated finish. Images may differ from actual rear depository safe.
The overall size of the this drop safe is 14” wide x 20-1/4” high x 14” deep. The interior dimensions are 13-3/4” wide x 10” high x 11” deep. Perfect for a church offering drop safe, gas station money drop safe, as a convenient store drop safe, or many other similar applications.
The Electronic keypad and Rear-Facing Depository hopper door allows for small bank bags, envelopes, checks and cash to be quickly and securely dropped into the safe (drop opening is approx 4" d x 2-3/4" h x 10-1/2 w). The electronic keypad is easily programmable. This drop safe keypad operates on a 9-volt battery. The handle on the safe to the door allows access to the safe. The safe also includes a internal dead bar within the hinge to keep the door from being removed.
Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the safe to be bolted to the floor. The DigiPaz high security electronic locking mechanism controls the three active dead bolts which automatically lock when the door is shut. The three steel dead bolts secure the door and your personal 6 digit codes give you quick access to your safe contents.
Cash Deposit Safe Features:
- B-Rated 1/2" solid steel-plate door (FD-series)
- 3 Heavy duty chrome locking bolts (1" diameter)
- Digital Electronic Lock with flat keypad
- Rear Hopper Drop Door
- Hard-plate and spring loaded relocker
- Four Pre-drilled mounting holes on the bottom for bolting
- Black powder coated finish
- 1-year limited by manufacturer
Cash Deposit Safe Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 14" W x 20-1/4" H x 14" D
- Interior Dimensions: 13-3/4" W x 8-1/2" H x 11-1/4" D
- Door Clearance: 9-3/4" x 9-3/4"
- Maximum Package Size: 4" d x 2-3/4" h x 10-1/2 w
- Door Thickness: 2-1/2" (1/2" solid steel plate)
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Cubic Feet: Approx 0.9
- Weight approx 94 Lbs.
Digital Key Pad Features:
- Easy-to-use digital keypad give you access in seconds and ability to change code in 1 minute
- 1-user code
- Fixed 6-digit code length.
- Powered by a standard 9-Volt battery.
- Battery access panel is located beneath keypad and is accessible even when safe is locked.
Looking for a different drop box? Check out our Through the Wall Drop Box or the Through The Door Drop Slot with Receptacle.