Allux Stainless Steel Package Drop Box
- Free with order over $100.
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Made from 18 gauge stainless steel this parcel drop box is designed for the outdoors. This secure package drop box is made to work as an office parcel drop box or for the home as a small package or prescription drug drop box. The drop hopper door opens from the top and the hopper door closes off keeping someone from reaching in and taking items out. Once the parcel or package is deposited in the hopper door, you close the top lid and the package is dropped into the secure locking receptacle.
Package Drop Box Features:
- Secure top drop hopper door
- Small package drop box
- Made of stainless steel
- Mounting hardware not included
- 18 gauge stainless steel
Package Drop Box Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 15" wide x 41-3/8" high x 9" deep
- Parcel drop opening: 10-1/4" x 4" x 11"
- Made 18 gauge stainless steel
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Includes 2 keys
Materials needed for installation: Drill, masonry bit, Wedge Anchors or Sleeve Anchors, pen or marker, level. If installing on a wood floor, large wood screws will be needed in place of the anchors.
Installation instructions: These instructions assume the installation will be on a hard surface such as a concrete pad or similar surface. Installing this Stainless steel drop box is relatively simple.
- Start by placing the drop box in the location you plan to install it.
- Open the retrieval door and with a marker mark the location on the floor where the pre-drilled holes are.
- After each hole is marked on the hard surface remove the locking drop box and drill the holes in the floor.
- Using Cement Wedge Anchors or cement Sleeve Anchors follow the manufactures instructions included with the screws. Basically you place them in the drilled holes and carefully tap them into the drilled hole.
- Place the locking drop box on the screws and tighten the nuts on the screws.