Allux Large Parcel Drop Box
- Item #
- FREE SHIPPING:
- Orders over $99
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Our extra large parcel opening accepts large deliveries up to: 11-7/8" x 5-3/8" x 14-1/2". This unit is made from strong galvanized steel and has a hopper style opening which prohibits fishing. The receiving door closes off so you cannot reach inside to pull packages out.
This locking drop box includes a heavy duty cam lock with 2 keys. The large retrieval door allows you to easily remove parcels which are kept secure inside the locked compartment. The overall size of the entire unit is: 13-5/8" wide x 43-3/8" high x 11" deep.
Parcel Drop Box Specifications:
- Overall Dimensions: 13-5/8" Wide x 43-3/8" High x 11" Deep
- Collection opening: 11-7/8" x 5-3/8" x 14-1/2"
- Galvanized 18 gauge steel
- Durable Powder Coated Black Finish
- Heavy Duty Cam Lock
- Includes 2 keys
- Optional direct bury mount
- Comes in black only
- Mounting bolts not included
- Optional vinyl lettering
If you are mounting this secure drop box to a hard flat surface such as concrete, asphalt, or a finished floor, no extra mounting options are needed. You simple set the drop box in the exact location, mark the area where you need to drill, remove the unit, drill and set bolts and secure the drop box. Mounting bolts are not included but can be found at most hardware stores.
If you are mounting this parcel drop box on an area such as grass, dirt, etc, you will need to add the optional mounting base (see option above). This base is set into the ground and then you secure the drop box to the top of the base. The mounting base can be back filled with gravel or cement.
Custom Vinyl Lettering
The optional vinyl lettering size will be determined by the number of letters you use. With between 1 and 4 letters or numbers the size will be 4 inches. As the numbers or letters increases they could be as small as 1 inch. In the comments section at check out you can give further details on what you would like for the custom vinyl lettering. Your lettering can be as simple as "Drop Box" or more detailed with your street number and address.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does the mailbox bolt to the ground? Yes, the mailbox has four bolt holes for mounting (bolts are not provided, concrete footer is recommended).
- How large a box will the parcel opening accept? Up to 12" wide x 6" high x 14" long.
- Are other colors available besides black? Only black is available, however, an interchangeable color panel for the middle section is available in off-white, red, green or blue. Address numbers can be placed on this panel.
- How many keys are supplied? Two
- Is there a baffle system inside the mailbox to prevent "fishing"? The mailbox has a hopper mechanism like what is found inside USPS boxes. The hopper runs close to the back side of the mailbox which prevents anyone from reaching down into the mail area.
- What gauge is the steel? 18 gauge