16 Unit Cluster CBU Locking Mailboxes
- Free with order over $100.
16 Unit Cluster Box (CBU's) - U.S.P.S. Access.
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Made of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware, Approved by the U.S.P.S. as an approved Cluster Box Unit. The units are accessed from the front through two (2) easy opening master door panels. The durable and corrosion resistant units feature a powder coated finish available in six (6) contemporary colors. Each CBU includes one or two (2) fully integrated parcel lockers and a matching pedestal. Each aluminum door includes a heavy duty five (5) pin cylinder cam lock with a dust/rain shield and three (3) keys. One additional compartment in each unit is labeled “Outgoing Mail” and includes a weather protection flap and an 11-3/4” W x 3/4” H mail slot. Please contact the USPS before installing to be sure you are approved for this type of unit. The USPS will install their lock on the out going mail compartment as well as the parcel lockers.
Cluster Box Specifications & Features:
- This item is officially licensed and authorized by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Manufactured to U.S.P.S. "F" Specifications
- Ideal for commercial and residential developments
- Includes matching pedestal
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Features a durable powder coated finish available in sandstone, bronze, green, black, white and gray (for replacement units only)
- Accessed from the front through 2 easy opening master door panels
- Available in "A" size doors (12-3/4" W x 3-1/8" H) and larger "B" size doors (12-3/4" W x 4-7/8" H)
- Doors include a heavy duty 5 pin cylinder cam lock with a dust/rain shield and 3 keys
- One compartment is labeled "Outgoing Mail" and includes a weather protection flap and an 11-3/4" W x 3/4" H mail slot
- Include a carrier access door for U.S.P.S. installed master lock
- Include 1 or 2 fully integrated parcel locker(s)