Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Designed and sized to fit between standard 16" on center wall studs. The through the wall package drop easily installs in residential or commercial walls including entry ways or garage walls. It will also work in brick, stucco or rock columns for residential homes. The hooper style drop mechanism allows packages to be dropped into the secure base but keeps someone from taking items out through that same opening. When the hopper door is pulled open the back closes off which keeps someone from pulling items out.
The hopper drop door extends 4 inches from the base of the drop box. For walls thicker than 4 inches the trunk (base) of the drop box can be recessed into the wall. The truck (base) of the drop box securely holds packages or envelopes. Maximum package size that will be accepted into the hopper is: 13.0" W x 8.0" H x 11.25" D
The overall height of the through the wall drop box is 51.5 inches and the width is 14.5 inches. The depth of the top hopper drop mechanism is 21 inches and the depth of the trunk (base) is 17.1 inches (see line drawing for details of dimensions).
Through the Wall Package Drop Box Specifications:
- Made of 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Delivery door mechanism is set forward 4 inches for flush mount with exterior wall
- Fits between wall studs (16” centers)
- Compartment for outgoing mail
- Commercial grade powder coat finish resists rust
- High Security Hopper Drop Door (Maximum package size: 13.0" W x 8.0" H x 11.25" D)
- Locking delivery hold (rear access); posi-lock resists to pry entry
- Viewport window for viewing items on backside
- Available colors: black, white, gray, sand and copper vein
- Stainless steel hinges
- Meets U.S. Postal Service standards