Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States for orders over $100.
Not the door mail slot you’re looking for? Check out our full selection of Mail Slots for your door or wall.
This large mail slot comes in 6 finish options. The dimensions of the actual mail slot is 3.625" H x 13" W x 1 ¾” D and the actual opening where the mail goes through is 2" H x 11" W. If your mail carrier brings mail to your door you can dress up the look of your mail slot with a new brass door slot. This door slot is comprised of two main pieces. The interior side of the mail slot & the exterior side of the mail slot and they screw to the door separately with wood screws.
Looking for a smaller door mail slot? Check out the Mail Slot with Sleeve Option for your wood or metal door.
An optional sleeve for hallow doors is available. The sleeve is made from stainless steel and is designed for standard 1 ¾ thick doors. The exterior flap on the door slot is spring loaded to automatically close when opened, and the interior flap is not. This means there is both an interior cover (door flap) and an exterior cover (door flap).
Use the option above to add the Mail Catcher For Mail Slots receptacle bag. No tools needed to install the bag. It easily installs to catch your mail. No need to keep a basket or bin under your mail slot hoping it will catch the mail as its dropped through your mail slot. The optional mail slot bag works on all standard sized horizontal mail slots, as large as 11" wide and 4" high. The complete mail bag size is 21.8" h x 16.2" w x 0.5" d. Quick and easy to install.
The 6 finish options are: Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Weathered Black, Satin Nickel, and PVD Lifetime Brass. The PVD brass finish is a lifetime coating which is specifically designed to stand up to harsh treatment or salt water air.
Large Magazine Mail Slot SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Mail Slot size: 3.625" H x 13" W x 1 ¾”
- Mail Slot opening: 2" H x 11" W
- Optional Mail Slot Sleeve Option
- Made of Brass
- 6 Finish options: Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Weathered Black, Satin Nickel, and PVD Lifetime Brass
- Spring Loaded Exterior flap
- The interior & exterior sides of the Mail Slots screw to the door separately with wood screws. Please note: interior and exterior sides of the mail slots have flaps. The exterior flap on the mailslot is spring-loaded and the interior flap closes via gravity.