This free standing key drop will easily accepts keys and/or payment envelopes. When the hopper door is opened it closes off the chute making it impossible for someone to reach down and pull anything back out. When the drop hopper door closes the envelopes or keys are deposited into the base. You can retrieve them by opening the high security puck lock. A *puck lock (full benefits below)does not have a shackle so it cannot be cut off. The lock encompasses over the latch keeping your items secure.
Check out our Through the Wall High Security Key/ Payment Drop Box.
The pedestal base is secured to any hard surface with multiple bolts. The internal mounting plate comes with high tensile bolts for 32,000 pounds resistance! When properly installed this Free Standing Key / Payment drop box is extremely strong!
High Security Free Standing Key / Payment Drop Box Specifications:
- Made from 1/4” and 3/16” plate steel for superior strength
- Dimensions: Top: 12.75” wide x 13.5” deep
- Dimensions: Base 11” wide x 12” deep (overall height 38.5”)
- Drop compartment will accommodate envelope 6” x 9” x 1.5”
- Drop compartment can be modified to accept 9” x 12” x 1.5” envelope upon request
- Color: Gray (other colors available at additional cost)
- Surface mounting post with base included
- Made in the USA
This key drop is a Fleet Management Dream Come True! Distributing your fleet in high traffic congestion areas can be a nightmare. During peak hours, this process can drive up labor costs, extra fuel, and other expenses that eat away at your overall profitability. Instead of just accepting all of those needless additional costs, use the High Security Free Standing Drop for fleet distribution. Returning vehicle keys are stored in the depository waiting to be picked up. Your staff drops your vehicles and pick up return vehicles and paperwork in off peak, overnight or weekend hours without having to enter the branch office. The savings in labor and operational costs will exceed the investment within one year. Multiple unit discounts available, contact us direct for additional information.
*Puck Lock Benefits and Details:
- Hardened solid steel, chrome plated body.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- The cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- 5 pin, key-in-knob (10 series) cylinder
- Hockey Puck style padlocks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- Hockey Puck style padlocks can be keyed in with other 10 series products.
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Shackle-less design for the highest level of protection against bolt cutter attacks.